|Home » |
Omron BP791IT 10 Series+™ Upper-Arm Blood-Pressure Monitor
The 10 Series+ monitor has all the features of the top-line 10 Series, plus there's built-in software that connects to your home computer so you may download a digital record of your blood pressure. That way, it's easier for you to track your progress and email your readings to your doctor – so you can take the right steps to manage your heart.
- Compatible with Omron Health-Management Software and Microsoft® HealthVault – Track your progress on your home computer and see how your measurements trend over time (not MAC compatible).
- Calibration Check System – Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
- Cuff-Wrap Guide – Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- ComFit Cuff – Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular- and large-sized arms, to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
- Two-User Mode – Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- TruRead – Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized guidelines for home blood-pressure measurement.
- AM/PM Averaging – With a touch of a button, you may review an eight-week history of your weekly morning and evening blood-pressure averages.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector – This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you may consult with your med ...
Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor With Advanced Omron Health Management Software.
Extra-Large Digital Display.
Features Hypertension Indicator, Morning Hypertension Indicator, Irregular Heartbeat & Excessive Body Motion.
2-Person/200 Total Measurement Memory With Date & Time Stamp.
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 26 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 26 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
15 of 16 found the following review helpful:
Must Be 10+ not 10...Feb 17, 2012
Omron came up with with this in 2007 when I purchased my first one. With many advantages in comparison to all other monitors;
1... SOFTWARE; I download the report into my PC which then can be downloaded into MS Excel or PDF file,
2... (PLUS +); All other monitors do not have this software. This is the reason why I got the (+) otherwise I would have got the cheapest one if I did not want to keep track of my record,
3... Never use it with the battery although very good option,
4... TWO USER; allows me to use the second setting when I do sports,
5... Many, many other features like reports for Day or Evening. Reports by month or weekly and much, much more. I purchased it for the above reasons, otherwise a cheap one would have done just fine. Very good customer service. Just insure that it is the PLUS since Amazon is selling so many different styles of these monitors which can be confusing. Off white colour finish is the old style and the black is the new style. Bravo.
8 of 8 found the following review helpful:
Web Interaction works greatFeb 28, 2012
By B. Brisbin
I am pleased with the unit. I have had no issues with it. Connecting to a web depository was simple and straightforward. This is my second Omron and both have been very accurate and easy to use. I took this into my last appointment it was right on with the reading I had from the nurse. I would buy another one.
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Omron BP791IT 10 Series+Upper-Arm Blood Pressure MonitorDec 06, 2012
By Bombero "Neiljohn"
Omron BP791IT 10 Series+(tm) Upper-Arm Blood-Pressure Monitor is an excellent vital signs monitor. I have been using the new monitor for about a month with perfect results. I love the download program onto my computer so I can print a hard copy before I take my wife to her doctor for cardiac issues. I had a previous Omron B/P Monitor for several years with excellent results. I felt that it was time to upgrade our B/P monitor as we use it every day, due to my wife's heart condition. I think this monitor is an excellent health investment.
2 of 2 found the following review helpful:
OutstandingJul 18, 2012
Over the years I have owned many blood pressure moniters and this one is by far the best. It's extremely easy to use and is very accurate. I took it to my doctor's office to compare it against theirs for accuracy and it was right on the money. I really like the memory features it has for test storage. The only knock I have on the unit is one aspect of information downloading on my laptop. The moniter has a feature that when set will check your blood pressure three times, one right after the other and give you the average. This feature I like but when you download all the stored information it downloads all the readings and not just the average.It's no big deal, it's just a lot of redundant information. I still highly recommend this moniter.
6 of 8 found the following review helpful:
Excellent monitoring for blood pressureMar 02, 2012
By Karen L.
I recieved this just yesterday, 3/1/12.......and so far am quite pleased. However, the readings are low as compared to my cardiologist's readings, so, simply enough I will take this and synchronize it with theirs, hopefully, the calibration will be corrected. This is an absolutely simple machine to use, LOVE IT! I used it on my older kiddo...perfect reading, so, likely my Ca channel blocker dosage is too high. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Saw somewhere it was from China........how sad, wish it was AMERICAN MADE in the USA!
See all 26 customer reviews on Amazon.com