* Estimated shipping rate for US 48 states. Final rate calculated at checkout.
Nasal Sprays & Drops
|Home » |
Ocean for Kids Saline Nasal Spray-1.25 oz
Two convenient delivery options in one great nasal product
• Specially formulated for newborns and children up to 12 years old
• Provides instant, soothing relief to nasal passages irritated
due to colds and allergies
• Contains glycerin for extra moisturizing
for less stinging and burning
• Features a small spray tip to fit smaller noses
• Provides natural, non-medicated relief
• Use as often as you like Soothing relief for a variety of needs General moisturizing: dry climates, airplanes, hotel rooms
• Allergies: cleanser, moisturizer, liquify mucus
• Congestion: liquify mucus
• Drug-induced dry nose: moisturizer
• Nose bleeds: cleanser, moisturizer
• Nose surgery: irrigation, moisturizer
Ocean premium saline nasal spray for kids gives soothing relief to irritated nasal passages due to colds and allergies.
It is specially formulated for infants-12 years.
Ocean is recommended most by doctors coast to coast.
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 2 reviews|
||Sodium Chloride (0.65%), Water Purified (USP), Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Sodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride|
Average Customer Review:
( 2 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 of 2 found the following review helpful:
Lifesaver! No mom should be without.Aug 16, 2009
Using this on my 6-week old baby is thus far one of my proudest achievements as a mother...seriously. She's had difficulty breathing for a few days now due to dry mucus too far up to safely remove and this morning she began breathing through her mouth and snorting. I used the blue plastic bulb syringe which didn't help and the nurse said it could make the problem worse; she recommended I buy this product or a brand called Baby Noses, she said the baby would either swallow the mucus or sneeze it out. I was very skeptical that this would work, but I sent my husband anyway to the drugstore to purchase it. Within two minutes after putting a couple of drops in each of her nostrils she sneezed out two boogers the size of an eraser tip!? This could have explained why she was fussy and not eating well. Instantly my baby became serene and slept for almost five hours straight. Looking back the ceiling fan and the A/C in the car probably caused her mucus to dry out and get worse. After seeing my baby struggle with her breathing I'm so happy I was able to help her with her stuffy nose!!!
Not soothingJan 10, 2013
By Dee A. Anderson
I tried the Kid's variety because I found the adult version too irritating.
The Kid's version also felt drying to me with stinging and discomfort.
I am sure it is a quality product from a fine company, but if you have
sensitive tissues it might not be quite gentle enough.